Sunday, January 22, 2017

Football - A way of life

I've always had a thing for football.  It started a very long time ago, I suppose from watching how my dad liked his Miami Dolphins in the Dan Marino days.

In an early grade, we had an assignment to write a poem about what life would be like if we were an object.  I wrote about being a football.

In the Nov/Dec 2012 issue of "Woman," I used football references:

Image may contain: text

Now one of the main characters in my work-in-progress novel, which begins in the late 1990's, is a big fan of the Minnesota Vikings, particularly Randall Cunningham.

I'm a Bills fan myself, but there aren't any teams or players that I "hate."  I just enjoy the game, and I think of my dad whenever the Bills play his Dolphins.

No comments:

Post a Comment